Monday, March 30, 2009

Secret Projects

I have several projects that I have been unable to share, but now the first has been received!

I made this for my mom from a pattern at http://cross-stitchers-club.com. It's on 18 ct. Aida, monochromatic using only DMC 326 and white. There was a little problem solving involved, as there were no directions excepting the pattern and thread colors listed, but it turned out rather nice. :)


My other secret project is a biscornu that I'm just about to mail out. It has a long way to go, so it'll be a while until I post the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. That's really cute. How are you going to finish it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. How are you going to finish it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I sent it to her as-is. I think she'll probably make it into a pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete