Sunday, March 1, 2015

Memory Book Alternative

I told you in the last post how my husband's grandmother had me make a memory book for each of her grandchildren to hold all their letters, artwork, and pictures from over the years.  But one granddaughter had only sent her two things: a postcard and a small drawing.  Not enough to make a book.  So we had to come up with another idea for her.

Ta-da!

We decided to frame them, and I taped pictures of her all around the matte.  Grandma's personal letter is written on the bottom edge of the matte.  And, of course, there are a few stickers.

We used a frame that I already had (bought on clearance) that came with a matte.  I trimmed all the pictures to the right size and used double-sided tape to stick everything on.  This was way easier than making the covers for the memory books!

No comments:

Post a Comment